Thursday, March 6, 2008

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

JEEZ!!!!!!!! I was finally planning a trip for once and there is bad weather in Dallas so I cannot make my connection to Portland. RATS! We better win the lottery or something. Send us some good kharma people and prayers, rub buddha's belly, pray the roasary, whatever you gotta do. Seriously. This craziness must end. But then again, it is Emily we are talking about here. That is why I had to start a blog, my luck and my life is just utterly comical. I have finally learned to see it that way. Peace out.

5 comments:

hub of the house said...

so are you still going??

Dunaway... like Runaway, with a "D" said...

YES! I just have to lose a day of my trip......... I will try to use my charm to see if the airlines will upgrade me or something for my loss....... don't hold your breath!

mjgeers said...

WAYNE!
Welcome to the world wide web! I heard yo punk ass might be flyin' through here. That's why the FAA shut down the aeropuerto!! I set a record yesterday, took 3 1/2 hours to get home - it's alright, builds character.
Party on dude!

mjgeers said...

WAYNE!
Welcome to the world wide web! I heard your punk ass might be flyin through here. That's why the FAA shut down the aeropuerto!!!! I set a record yesterday - took me 3 1/2 hours to get home! Good for the character building.
Party on!

hub of the house said...

just booked tulsa trip - april 4-7!