Thursday, March 13, 2008

32 is worse than 30.

So, I have finally come to realize that I am aging. 30 didn't even phase me, I was 8 months pregnant, so the ligament pains Sophie was inflicting on me (not to mention the heartburn, etc...) kind of took my mind off of this subject. 31, I was busy with an 11 month old sweetheart. 32, I have gray hairs coming in rapidly because I have a 23 month old who makes me crazy. Not to mention the skin issues and crows feet starting to emerge.

Please know that Matt and I cannot even imagine life without her in it, but she is the essence of a "toddler". I have worked really hard for these gray hairs. Did I ever tell you that she went outside by herself a few times via the doggie door? She loved playing in the fireplace before mommy bought a screen... loves putting toys in the potty (getting better)... now she gets into the fridge and has been known to be chillaxin on the couch with a bag of grapes and american cheese slices **See previous note about IKEA. I have since purchased a handy $1.99 (with no sales tax) fridge toddler detector to keep her paws out of there**.

So, our life is kinda nuts, as you may have read in previous posts and that is only recent stuff. When I work up the energy to explain December, I will do so. Until then.... keep your feet on the groud and keep reaching for the stars! (Remember that? Casey Casom).

3 comments:

hub of the house said...

you are not 32 yet...who did yo go visit? can you post pics of the trip? see you april 4th - coolio? also, you are a bad commenter on my blog! AND I need you to link me!

hub of the house said...

you have to approve our comments? that"s not fun!

hub of the house said...

YEAH!!!! I am linked!!!!